Do you need a Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT / PAYE / UIF Numbers? If you have a registered Company with employees – you need all of these according to SARS. Our SARS Specialist will assist you with Tax Verification, Tax Clearance Certificates, VAT / PAYE / UIF Registrations, Import / Export Licenses, and much more.

The South African Revenue Services (SARS) requires all South African Companies to be registered for Income Tax – they already give you a Tax Number upon registration at CIPC. Then you need to (1) Verify that number at SARS; (2) Get a Tax Clearance Certificate; (3) Get a VAT Number; (4) Register for PAYE and UIF; and (5) Register for an Imports / Exports License (if you trade internationally). Apply on this page or call us toll free for consultation.

Close Menu
Open chat
Powered by